lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

In the morning the monday took class graphic design studio at 7:00am , at noon , game in my computer. In the afternoon, I like exercise with my friends.


on tuesday took the English class for the morning at 9:00 O´clock , In the evening I cook for my family, to at half past eight.


on Wednesday day I dedicate to my studies, in the night, watch Tv, at the a quarter to ten.




on Thursday for the morning, I take my regular class, In the midnight , I like spent watching anime or reading japaneses manga and draw.


on friday In the morning, I take my class, at seven O´clock, In the afternoon, I like go shopping, at 6:05


I happy sleep on saturday morning the evening, I'm going to write on my computer and surf the net.


on sunday , I spend whith my family and friends, repeat a little about the saturday, in the night I sleep much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario